Marketing & PR
Omi is looking for a social media-savvy Creative Content Coordinator to join our small but growing content team and play a pivotal role in the growth and development of our presence across all social platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience in content production (blogging, social media posts, influencer outreach) and be adept at juggling multiple projects at a time.
- Produce content for use across all social media platforms (images, videos, stories and more), including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Schedule and post social content using social media management software.
- Provide thought leadership into how Omi can continue to reach diverse audiences
- Create thoughtful content in line with our mission, brand, and values
- Knowledge and experience with social media content creation (and a good eye for design).
- An affinity for pop culture and trending topics
- Experience using social forecasting tools
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the brand mission
Grandma, auntie, and even your best friend can all play matchmaker through the Omi dating app. If both your match and you accept, your matchmaker will help fund the night out.
For singles, who want less expensive dates without any of the efforts, Omi is a dating app that allows friends and family to pick out the dates. If both parties agree to the date, the friend or family member pays. A “modern arranged dating” app that lets friends and family in on the fun while alleviating the costs for the dater. Monetization already in the app which made us a revenue-generating app on day one.